Congress: Major Tammy Duckworth. Blackhawk down, still fighting!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Peter Dow, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Dow macrumors newbie

Peter Dow

Major Tammy Duckworth for Congress

[​IMG]
    Music Video - BBC News October 26, 2006, to Ride of the Valkyries.

Er guys, I should perhaps point out that that video uses a .wmv file. It plays fine on a Windows PC. Apples? Hey didn't I hear something about new Apples coming with Intel Pentiums?
    I've produced a number of political videos, mostly for my Rice for President Group. I can produce .mov versions which play on Apple Quicktime no problem. So if there is a demand I can do it. Trouble is the election is tomorrow, so maybe it is too late for this video.
    Suffice to say, it is great!

[​IMG]
    US Army Blackhawk helicopter

[​IMG]
    Blackhawk down - but she is still fighting!

[​IMG]
    Iraq war heroine, US pilot lost her legs when her helicopter was shot down north of Baghdad.

[​IMG]
    Great American patriot running for Congress in Chicago!

Veteran wins the hearts of the free world!

We LOVE Tammy!

Wow! What an extraordinary inspirational courageous woman!

[​IMG]
    Valkyrie - (Scandinavian myth) - Each of Odin’s twelve handmaidens hovering over battlefields and carrying slain warriors designated by the Gods to Valhalla.
    Duckworth - God's handmaiden!

Tammy Duckworth for Congress website - http://www.duckworthforcongress.com/
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Yes, she is in my district and yes I voted for her. So much better than Roskam.

3. Peter Dow thread starter macrumors newbie

Peter Dow

:D Great!
    You got a postal vote then? Election day tomorrow. Well over here, political types like me are watching with great interest.

Truth be told, we want the Americans to win, so we are pretty confident about tomorrow's vote. ;)

Well I must dash and see if I can find another forum where potential voters might be found.

4. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Odd first post... sort of like spam, sort of not. I'll just close the thread and move it to the political forums....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.