Ok, This is the third thread that I'm starting, and they all basically have to deal with the same thing, but a little tangent on each. Today, just might be the day I get my 15" pb. I know I should probably wait until next week, but I'm not sure what good it will do me. It will cost more, and from what I'm guessing, if it's next week, it will only be a small boost in CPU. My questions are these. 1. if I buy from an authorized dealer what type of return policy do they have (ie. if a new one comes out next week, can I return and get a new 15") and 2. my biggest concern regarding the "old" Ti is that I hear the airport reception isn't that good. Any comments. And please, before we start telling me to search and what not, I know that I can find all this information in the archives and on apple's web page I'm sure, but I'm at work, and I'm in between meetings rights now, so I'm kinda looking for quick and dirty answers. I'll do more intensive searching later. thanks everyone....I'll try not to bring my woes up again in the forum, I'm sure it's getting annoying.