Cool clothing websites

Discussion in 'Community' started by topicolo, Feb 8, 2004.

1. topicolo macrumors 68000

topicolo

In the spirit of Vollspacken's "need some new t-shirts? check this ooooout!!!" thread, I thought we needed a thread for stores which have awesome merchandise (T-shirt and otherwise)

Post your favorite clothing store URLs here!

2. vniow macrumors G4

Ooh yeah!

They've got some cute stuff, there's a store downtown. A bit ordinary for my tastes but some of the things they have I can see wearing.

Also check out http://www.crossroadstrading.com/, don't know about the online selection but the in-store stuff is pretty cool. Mostly for women though, don't really pay too much attention to the guy stuff.

I personally have a bit of a Goth fetish, the "scene", music and mentality are quite lame but the clothes are yummy, not for everyone though.

http://www.mybdsm.com/pages/fetishfashion/ffg.html
    http://www.lilithgallery.com/gothic/gothicfashiondirectory.html
    http://www.milieux.com/goth/clothes.html

3. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I went to the Apple Store yesterday with a friend. He also dragged me to the Gap because he needed to exchange something. When the sales representative found out that it had been worn and it had been over 14 days, he said he couldn't accept it back. My friend pointed out that the jeans were defective, pointing out a hole that was forming on them. The sales representative pointed out a similar hole on his jeans and said that he purchased them from the Gap, as well. He said, "I'll admit that the quality here isn't very good. You paid 50 dollars for the color not the quality." That was worth the humiliation of stepping inside the Gap.

I laughed at my friend for laughing at me for buying my jeans at Target. At least my jeans don't have holes in them.

This was somewhat off-topic. But thread is about clothes and Gap sells clothes. So I thought I would post this.

4. iGav macrumors G3

Gap can be weird... sometimes the stuff it sells is storming (usually it's Winter range) but other times they seem to loose the plot completely and go really bad, and I just don't step foot in their store till Winter time again.

I've got a Gap bag at the moment, big black nylon thing that doubles as an incog PowerBook bag, and that's cool... but sometimes. I swear their design team retard several years back to a mental age of 5 when it comes to their colour usage. :rolleyes: :p

I'll also add to my original list...

www.uniqlo.co.uk

5. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

just a few:

my essential needs:
    X-Large Clothing
    Alpha Industries
    The North Face
    Energie Jeans
    Volcom Stone Clothing

add some more camo:
    Army Surplus For Less
    Nato Laden
    Israel Defence Force Surplus

add some more stuff:

Roverdog
    Ninja Tune Store
    Threadless.com
    Lodown Magazine
    Haeftling.de Jailwear
    Land's End Poloshirts

...sneakers? "my A.D.I.D.A.S. !!!"

...plus eBay for some stuff you want to get for cheap (hehe, or you want to get rid of... )

too bad we don't have a Bapewear store in Berlin, but I think Nigo's stuff is way overpriced anyway (I still have two t-shirts and a hat though...)

voila, there you have vSpacken in all his glory ;)

6. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

oh, and I still (goddammit!!!) want one of those Futura 2000 "U.N.K.L.E. Pointman" tees from BAPE or Zoo York...

jeeeeeeez do I want one of those :(

vSpacken

[Edit:] iGav, Uniqlo looks interesting, I want some..! :) [/Edit]

7. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i recently discovered ecko wear and even though it's mostly a little young looking for me, they do have some stuff for us old folk

their website looks to attract the hip hop crowd and fifty cent is on their home page

8. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

9. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

show your suport and buy a hat from me and my mates store. this was put up a test thing ages ago. Were gonna go through an actual clothing maker now...

www.cafepress.com/exhero