cool exposé add-ons

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by biohazard6969, Apr 22, 2005.

1. biohazard6969 macrumors 6502a

biohazard6969

i'm just thinking, some things that i would really like to see added to exposé would be a feature that allowed you to minimize all the windows in an application while keeping others open, or making them go to the side of the screen like the F11 thing does. is there any plug-ins that would let me do this?

2. GeeYouEye macrumors 68000

GeeYouEye

Hold down option while clicking minimize in an application window to minimize all application windows. Hold option down when clicking on a minimized window in the dock to restore all of that application's windows.

3. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Never knew this one... Really cool watching 10 windows minimize... REALLY choppy on my Mac mini though!

4. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

And don't forget you can also add the shift trick with option-click minimize and watch them all minimize in slow mo.

5. biohazard6969 thread starter macrumors 6502a

biohazard6969

6. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

If that was your dream, then I feel sorry for you ;)

7. auxplage macrumors 6502

We all have different dreams. I love finding the new things in Mac OS X that are useful. To the OP that could have been the one thing that made him happy in life. :)