cool feature in wmp10 i wish iTunes had

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by miTunes75, Jul 21, 2006.

1. miTunes75 macrumors 6502

on the new wmp10 beta (yes, this is a microsoft based program) the library has a new look.

it look kinda similar to foobar2000 in which the album covers are listed on the left, the songs are listed on the right and u can scroll down through each album in our libary. if there is a particular song you wanna listen to, just dblclick on that particular song from the list in the album...I think that's totally cool.

I wish iTunes would adapt the concept for the music library as they have for the video library. I wish that they had the option to view album covers with the titles underneath as a way to browse through your library. I have always liked a feature like this (I used to d/l plugins for winamp), but it's now featured in wmp10.

Any of you think this feature would be cool???

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

It would be nice to have as an option. I wouldn't use it, but I know there are many people out there that feel the same way as you.

3. miTunes75 thread starter macrumors 6502

actually, that program looks completely awesome! I had no idea this existed! I'm getting my mac mini in two weeks - I'm bookmarking that link!

Thanks for the info! Very helpful...

((looks like a lifty little program))

4. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

So what do you think about the cool feature of WMP now? :p

5. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

I always use CoverFlow when choosing my iTunes music! It's so much better than looking at tiny little thumbnails or choosing from a text list! Awesome little app!