Cool Mac Swag Needed!

Discussion in 'Community' started by rhg247, May 30, 2004.

1. rhg247 macrumors newbie

I already asked this over at spymac, but those weenies were no use :p ...

I need just a simple little button / pin to put on my roll-o-notes. I need to accesorize and thought the world should know I'm a mac freak. I thought it'd be easy to find a simple apple logo button, but I was wrong. The best thing I could find was a lapel pin on redlightrunner, but that's a little too flashy. Maybe I'm just too picky, lol.

Anyone know where I can get some cool apple kit? Ebay wasn't much help either.

How do you guys dress up your notebook bags?

2. janey macrumors 603

janey

http://redlightrunner.com/raraplappin.html
    whats wrong with these?
    Anyway, you could always make your own ;)
    My current laptop/school bag doesnt have any apple stuff on it, but its blasted standardized testing week, I'm going to take a wwdc bag i have to school because its small, proclaim my geekiness to the small group of people who actually know what WWDC is ;)

3. medea macrumors 68030

medea

4. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

That's easy! It's the Wyoming Water Development Commission, of course. Wear it proudly, übergeek!

5. sambo. macrumors regular

sambo.

boblebee....

.... i got one of these in London in '99.
    great as a lappy bag, but don't rely on trying to get much more stuff in it. with a g3/333, a coolscan II and assorted cables etc not much more room.

didn't feel the need to plaster apple stickers all over it...... but the odd little logo found it's way there.

just print out one yaself..... :cool: