Cool MacRumors.com Backround

Discussion in 'Community' started by LimeiBook86, Aug 15, 2002.

1. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

I made a cool MacRumors.com Backround, I hope you like it, I do.
    The picture is preety big for my iBook 12.1" screen, well here it is. (look below)
    [​IMG]
    If you want the FULL SIZE big picture go to this link: http://www.homepage.mac.com/ibook238/.Pictures/macrumorsback.jpg
    Do you like it, I also made a cool OS X icon, when you click on it it launches Internet Explorer with MacRumors.com :) :D :cool:

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

That is impressive.

Obviously you like the site and such; you are a true Mac supporter.

But, to prove it, you need to contribute. That way, you don't have to pass around the pic to every Demi you meet! :D :D

Where did you get the big logo?

3. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

well...

Actualy I was gonna buy the MacRumors BackPack from their store! Is that contributing? :DIt looks sweet, since I need a backpack for school anyway, why don't I get it? :D I will get it! :cool:

And as for where I got the picture?

Well I went to the MacRumors.com store and I went to click on a "ZOOM IN" button to get a closer look at the MacRumors.com Backpack but all I got was a HUGE! Mac Rumors Logo, so I saved it and went into Photoshop, I clicked "bevel and Emboss" (spelled it wrong) and then I made a drop shadow, and then I just slapped it on the cool Aqua backround. Then I had to re-make the text becaue I didn't like the way the original looked (because when I zoomed in the picture was too pixely!) So I guess thats it.

4. King Cobra macrumors 603

Man, I gotta work on my Photoshop skills. You're a year younger than me and you know what "bevel and Emboss" does.

Actually, I just don't like reading big books! :D :p

Well, a great desktop at it. And enjoy your future backpack. :cool:

5. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

:D

I will!

Don't feel bad...

I've been using Photoshop since I was little! I used to play around with Photoshop as a kid on my Dad's Macintosh IIcx. I don't really read those big books, I browse through them and look at the pretty pictures. I am also lucky enough to be in my High School's Commercial Art class, they use Photoshop 6 (I'd perfer 7) and I hate that they use stupid slow Pentium II Gateways... and we need to save our files on Floppys! I even had to bring in my Zip drive to save a file :) Well at least my teacher is cool!

I'll be 16 on September 23rd :D :) :cool: