Cool Mock-up Apple Design

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by Macrazy, Jun 30, 2002.

1. firewire2001 macrumors 6502a

Apr 2, 2002
    Hong Kong
    hrmm.. pretty neat, but theyve been around for a while...

its cool that you, or whoever's site, made a collection of all the various designs...

i noticed that a lot of them on that site came from one main site, though i cant seem to find the link now...

also, the Quad G4 is pretty neat.. but i dont think apple will combine the translucent plastic idea with the Ti idea, AND with the rounded edges.. but pretty good, nonetheless.
  2. Liamcow macrumors member

Jun 16, 2002
    Hyannis, MA
    Think, Before you sculpt

ok, these mock-ups are great, i think they are going to greatly resemble future mac designs.
    But OK, a message to all you mock-up-ers out there, remember, these computers actually have to have a few components such as, processors, memory, expansion slots, etc... so the entire computer can't be just a flat panel display! lol
    All i can say is that; I tried to make this as friendly as possible, so, PEACE!
  3. vitruvius macrumors regular

Feb 26, 2002
    Caracas, Venezuela
  4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    Re: Think, Before you sculpt

having a sphere as a enclosure design is a little limiting. It would look great, but putting all the components inside would make it unnecessarily large. Most likely a rectangularly shaped cube will be the basis of the new design, like all the previous models, just its composition and 'pieces of flare' will be different.
  5. Liamcow macrumors member

Jun 16, 2002
    Hyannis, MA
    Yeah, that's sorta what i meant, thanks for the input though.
  6. Moonlight macrumors 6502

Jul 9, 2002
    Los Angeles
    iMac colors

I love those jewwl tone imac mockups, and the chrome one. I think apple should make the new iMac with those types of "executive" colors....NO fruit flavors !!