copy contacts from iphone to windows contacts

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by durad, Dec 28, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

well..probably there aren't many windows user's here,or maybe im wrong(hope so)..here's my problem,after syncing my contacts from windows contacts to the iphone using itunes and after i edited them adding a lot of new stuff, i wanted to send them back to windows calendar as a backup,but afraid that it would "update" the iphone with the old contacts i deleted all from windows contacts( backed up that in a different folder) and tryed to sync using itunes thinking it would work like any syncing program updating with new ones and not deleting..oh boy i was wrong...all the contacts from iphone...*puff*...stupid itunes updated the contacts from windows calendar to the iphone..deleting everything since i had no contacts in windows contacts...just when i was beginning to love apple..now i just think they are more capitalistic than microsoft since this problems don't exist on the mac..just to make you think..jezz wish i had one..well..apart from that:

does anyone know how to sync contacts from iphone to windows contacts (not the other way around)

PS:you are only aloud to call me stupid if you do know how to do it:p lol