Could someone help with this Wordpress Plug-in?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by torndownunit, Nov 24, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Jan 4, 2009
    I am desperately trying to find a plug-in that works with Wordpress 3 for making sidebar/widget Page menus fold or collapse (pages, not posts or categories).

ILC-Folding is and older plug-in and is SO close to working, but for some reason it seems to work backwards.

EG if you look here:

While you are in the Water Treatment (parent) page, it hides it's child pages, but opens up the other parent page, Plumbing Products and Services, child pages. When I am on the Water Treatment pages, IT'S child pages should be open, and the Plumbing Products and Services should be closed.

The plug in is pretty basic looking JS, but I don't know any JS. Could someone look at the code below and see if it can be adjusted to work correctly?

/* ILC-Folding
    	jQuery(".page_item ul").hide();
    	jQuery(".current_page_item ul:first").slideDown();
    	jQuery(".current_page_item").parents("ul, li")
    				.map(function () { 
    And this is all that's in the PHP:

function ilc_addFolding_init(){  
    	wp_enqueue_script('ilc_folding', '/wp-content/plugins/ilc-folding/folding.js', array('jquery'));  
    add_action('init', 'ilc_addFolding_init'); 
    Thanks a ton for any help.

If anyone knows of a more current plug-in that works for PAGES let me know. There are a few for categories, but none for pages.