Coulter: Gore is an insane homosexual

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IJ Reilly, Apr 28, 2006.

1. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I don't know why, but I can't resist posting the latest bilge from Ann Coulter.

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/anncoulter/2006/04/26/195264.html

People pay her to write this stuff. Really, they do. We must find these people.

2. iGary Guest

iGary

3. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Who gets it? Ann, Al or IJ?

4. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

i dont even think some Republicans even listen to this shreiking harpy bitch.

5. njmac macrumors 68000

njmac

She is insane.

I am no political expert, but I thought the Dems were more interested in alternate fuel than for Americans to ride their bikes. We won't have to change our way of life (love it or hate it) if we just find a friendlier/cheaper way to do it.

If stopping global warming was as easy as a .50 tax on gas, I don't know a person on the planet who wouldn't think that was a bargain.

6. IJ Reilly thread starter macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Make mine chocolate, please.

7. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

the fact that ms coulter has a national platform is, in and of itself, an indication of what's wrong with this country.

of course she should be allowed to speak, but really, no one should be listening.

8. IJ Reilly thread starter macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

But the sad fact is, many do.

9. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

My problem with Coulter is not that she is somehow evil, but that she is so very trite and irresponsible.

Even if, someday, she brought up a point I might agree with, her manner would undermine it all.

Of course, most troubling of all, is that some people find this/her entertaining and <gasp> dare I say...informative.

meh.

10. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

i wonder if gore could sue her for libel. the "clinically insane" bit, i mean. part of me wishes gore weren't above that.

11. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

We could go with iGary's suggestion.....

Attached Files:

12. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Really. Coulter and that Phelps woman (the one who thinks 9/11 was a blessing) are the ones who are insane, and I blanch at the idea of putting the insane on TV as some sort of phosphorous freak show...especially when there are other crazy people out there who'll take them seriously.

13. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

14. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Is it me, or did that episode kinda suck? Not as bad as the one from the week before about Towlie, but maybe I'm just spoiled from the Family Guy ep. I love Family Guy and those eps were hilarious. I mean, so many things you could make fun of about Al Gore... what a waste.

Oh, and Ann Coulter is an evil harpy. Freedom of Speech is mainly there to protect you from the government. It allows her to say horrible things about people, but I can still say bad things about her. And actually, some of the things she says she could be libel for because you have the rights, but you also have responsibilities. You can't make threats (which she has) and you can't flat out lie (which she has), but she gets ratings, so people put her on. Like with Springer. And of all the stupid things she's said, this isn't even the worst. She's always a pot calling the kettle insane. Where's that animated .gif of her looking crazy?

15. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

No 'kinda' about it. Other than the Chef episode, this season has been pretty flat so far.

Excelsior!

16. plinkoman macrumors 65816

plinkoman

is it just me, or did that episode sorta come out of left field. i mean, has al gore even made a public statement in the last couple of years? why all of a sudden make fun of him now?

17. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

he has that new movie coming out. notice at the end he talks about making a movie about himself?

18. plinkoman macrumors 65816

plinkoman

oh, i see. i guess that makes a little more sense now.

19. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Told you it was the most serious issue facing America today! :eek: ;) :D

Mmmm, but now that I understand that Gore is "kind of gay," I see that he may have been making veiled references to his type preferences within males. Yes, this makes *so* much more sense now. Yes, yes. *wrinkles nose*

20. tristan macrumors 6502a

Yeah, that SP stank - I kept waiting for the funny part, and waiting, and waiting, and... beep bloop.... Tivo says its over man.

Al Gore was on the cover of Wired Magazine this month by the way. I haven't read it yet. Do people still read Wired? Mine just piles up. But maybe Ann wants to trash Al Gore early because it looks like he's making a comeback. I'd vote for Al in a minute and I think 75% the country would, if they had the chance right now.

21. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Agreed. My problems with him seem petty now by comparison and I think a lot of people feel the same way. Explain why Ann has decided to go after him unprovoked. There were still a lot of things SP could have made fun of him that would have been good. I was even waiting for maybe there to be an actual Manbearpig, as sort of an allegory to global warming, but I don't think the SP guys believe in it based on some jokes in other eps about it. Like I said, I liked the Family Guy ones. Thought they were great for people on both sides who love and hate FG.

Ann Coulter's still a beyotch.