Couple of Parallels Question....

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by DarthSimon, Jan 7, 2007.

1. DarthSimon macrumors newbie

Jan 4, 2007
    Ok, I have 3 questions..

I just installeded Parallels on my new MacBook... It's a 2.0ghz CD, 2 Gigs Ram...

1: When running XP in a Window mode, how do I get to the bottom right corner of the window to resize the window. The XP Window is below the Bottom row mac Icons....

2: When in Full Screen Mode, how do I resize to fit Wide Screen Aspect Ratio.

3: HOw do I right click within Windows??

Thx in advance guys..

Steve Simon
    WWW HomeTheaterForum.Com
  2. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

Aug 8, 2006
    #2 need to resize windows resolution within windows not a live resize like a normal app, unless you have the new beta downloaded.

2.again this needs to be done in windows, display settings

3. right click a mouse button selected as a right click within osx
  3. DarthSimon thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 4, 2007
    Ok, Got it...
    A right click is done by hitting the Apple Key next to the space bar correct?

Next issue, a USb Thumb Stick Drive? I plugged one in, should Windows see it??
  4. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mar 10, 2004
    Bergen, Norway
    Have you installed Parallels Tools? Once that is installed, most problems go away by themselves... ;)
  5. DarthSimon thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 4, 2007
    Doing so right now...

Installed, Windows still won't see a USB Stick Drive... :(
  6. Fleetwood Mac macrumors 65816

Fleetwood Mac

Apr 27, 2006
    USB support is almost non-existant in the current version. You'd have better luck setting a Parallels share up to the drive. Its better in the beta and it'll probably work come next official update.

There is a USB menu under actions or something, you can try and place with that.