Courier Shipping in the UK

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Steven Jackson, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Steven Jackson macrumors 6502

Hi,

I'm just about to advertise an iBook on eBay. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to ship this to the customer? What courier services are available here, and how does one get the parcel to them in the first place?

Anyone have any experience of this stuff?

Cheers,
    Steve.

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

My housemate used parcel2go to ship his old windows laptop. You package it up, arrange a collection day, they come to yours and pick it up.

If there is a Staples nearby it might have a dhl section where you can take your iBook and package it and leave it with them. Edit:There is a Staples in Lincoln and it does have the service i mentioned

Or i could come and pick the iBook up for free thereby getting rid of all the hassle of money and shipping it:D

3. Steven Jackson thread starter macrumors 6502

Cheers, mate, thanks for the info and kind offer. If you bid on the old bird, then you'd be welcome to come and pick it up....

Steve.

4. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

You may as well post a link to the ebay auction, will get extra attention for free.

5. Steven Jackson thread starter macrumors 6502

I wasn't sure whether that was okay in this forum, but as you're a regualar I'll take your word for it -- eBay item number 300076738466...

Cheers,

Steve.