Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jrv3034

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2002
I was just at the Apple Store in SoHo, NYC, waiting in line at the Genius Bar, when all of a sudden Courtney Love walked up to the bar! She started talking loudly and one of the employees went over to her. I couldn't make out the conversation, as I was about 15 feet away, but she seemed very upset about something, and the man was apparently not able to help her out immediately. She demanded that he give her a business card, and when he did she left the store.

Hmm.

No clue what the problem was. I will refrain from commenting on Ms. Love's appearance. ;)

pivo6

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2002
Minnesota
jrv3034 said:
I was just at the Apple Store in SoHo, NYC, waiting in line at the Genius Bar, when all of a sudden Courtney Love walked up to the bar! She started talking loudly and one of the employees went over to her. I couldn't make out the conversation, as I was about 15 feet away, but she seemed very upset about something, and the man was apparently not able to help her out immediately. She demanded that he give her a business card, and when he did she left the store.

Hmm.

No clue what the problem was. I will refrain from commenting on Ms. Love's appearance. ;)

Since you were at the genius bar, she was probably looking for a drink.

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
That girl has every bit of 6months left to live... she never quite had it together but lately, damn... heroin overdose by September I say. Poor Francis.
:(

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
I guess that if I yield at her to shut f*** off and she call the police I would not be deported :eek:

I mean, if she is not in jail being such trouble maker... we all should be relaxed.

dollparts333

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2004
mymemory said:
I guess that if I yield at her to shut f*** off and she call the police I would not be deported :eek:

I mean, if she is not in jail being such trouble maker... we all should be relaxed.
:rolleyes:

jrv3034

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2002
Gherkin said:
Who is the guy after Woody? Is that Scorsese?

Wow, I just realized you were talking about my 'tar! Yes, after the pic of Woody there's Martin Scorsese. The others are (in no particular order) Spielberg, Hitchcock, Tarantino, and Kubrick.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
This is another reason why we need a Mega Apple Store here in Boston. We have a large metropolitan area, very technology driven area. Apple needs to show that they really care about there customers here in New England. I don't are about Courtney Love. It looks like the only way we will ever see Steve in Boston is if we get a Mega Store. I hoping that he will see the errors of his way by ignoring us at MacWorld.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.