Cover for iPod besides Invisable Shield?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by todd2000, Sep 20, 2006.

1. todd2000 macrumors 68000

Just wondering if there are any other options similar to the Invisable Shield for a 4th Gen 30G Color iPod? I see Macally has some, but only for the Nano, or Video iPods. It seems like manufacturers are forgetting about older iPods. Any other options? I really wan't to keep the iPod looking as close to normal as I can.

2. tvguru macrumors 6502

I'm sure there is, but unfortunately don't know any off hand. What is it you don't like about the invisible shield? Just curious, I use one on pretty much everything I own.

3. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

If you are looking for something similar to the invisible shield but cheaper...I assume that is what you mean. BestSkinsEver.com has basically the same thing for much less than half of the price.

4. todd2000 thread starter macrumors 68000

They don't make one for the 30G Photo, guess I'll get an Inviable Shield, I was just wondering if there were any other options. Yes cheaper would have been nice, but hey at least I get a lifetime warrenty.

5. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

I use an iSkin evo2 for my 4g 40 GB iPod. It's strong and yet, it doesn't get in the way.

6. todd2000 thread starter macrumors 68000

Im going for more of a stealth look even the clear evo2 is not clear, it's foggy. I wan't to protect the iPod and keep it looking normal

7. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

There is no colourless evo2 because that would cause the case to be weak. I have the white one on my white iPod and it's surprising how "normal" it looks when it doesn't get hurt. ;)