CR survey ranks Apple #1

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DakotaGuy, May 30, 2003.

1. macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

2. macrumors P6

wdlove

Re: CR survey ranks Apple #1

I'm a Consumer Reports subscriber of many years. I participated in that survey! It's great to see that Apple is getting the recognition that it deserves. Great to know that the company that I love is also one of recgnized quality. :)

3. macrumors 6502a

trebblekicked

i'm very glad to see this. apple has always been strong in quality of product and support. what do you think the effect of this will be?

**the thing that did shock me was micron. when i bought my last PC, microns were the shiznit. i guess they (like everyone else) has fallen on hard times.

4. macrumors 604

iJon

this is great to hear, very surprising though. cr usually looks down on apple. they say they arent good because they dont have a floppy or virus protection software. then in the entry paragraph to the whol article they discuss how floppies arent that important any more, and viruses on macs, please

iJon

5. macrumors P6

wdlove

There report this time was based on the responses of readers like me. CR is capable of seeing the light. They know a quality product and service when they see it! :)

6. macrumors 68000

MacFan25

My parents get Consumer Reports. Last month there was an article about LCDs, and the Apple LCDs had very good ratings. I'm glad to see that Apple's customer support is so good!

7. macrumors 68040

applemacdude

8. macrumors P6

wdlove

Now if this kind of information could be place into the mainstream media! If the world could see more first hand accounts of the Quality and ease of use that Apple offers!

9. macrumors 604

iJon

only problem is hardly anyone can test out these monitors because you have to have a mac, and unless you read the right sites and magizines few realize that the apple lcd's can work with a pc with the right hardware connected to it.

iJon