Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macman756

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys,

I came across this and thought it would be awesome on my iPhone. Well, it didn't look that good with the menu bar on top, so a little Photoshop work and tweaking of apps, I think it looks pretty cool.

Here is the original:

cracked.jpg

My Version:

Cracked3G.jpg

And a screenshot from my Phone:

IMG_0001-1.png

Hope you like it.

Update: Here it is without the bottom row. Looks way better. Thanks FSUSem

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey guys,

I came across this and thought it would be awesome on my iPhone. Well, it didn't look that good with the menu bar on top, so a little Photoshop work and tweaking of apps, I think it looks pretty cool.

Here is the original:

cracked.jpg

My Version:

crafcked.jpg

And a screenshot from my Phone:

IMG_0001.png

Hope you like it.

I think it looks good, just a suggestion, you may want to consider blacking out the bottom row as well.. it doesn't look right with "slide to unlock" over lapping it, so just black it out all together..

Macman756

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I think it looks good, just a suggestion, you may want to consider blacking out the bottom row as well.. it doesn't look right with "slide to unlock" over lapping it, so just black it out all together..

You know what? Your right. I'm working on it on PS right now. Will post it when done. Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.