Cracks for Mac software... difficult topic

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by terramax, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terramax macrumors newbie

[Admin Warning: Pirating software is not allowed on this site. Repeat offenders will be banned.]

2. BongHits macrumors regular

bro i think your looking in the wrong place...anything of that nature really seems to be frowned upon on these boards (altho we all hate the RIAA).

3. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

If you have a powerbook why the heck are you running AVID Express 3.5 (DV I'm assuming)?

Save up $300 and buy FCP 3.0 at the student rate. If you are cutting on a laptop then FCP 3.0's "off-line" ability is priceless.

Lethal

4. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Help him out!

[Admin Warning: Pirating software is not allowed on this site. Repeat offenders will be banned.]

5. Jeffx342 macrumors regular

hmm

6. tjwett macrumors 68000

tjwett

dear dude,
    buy a copy of FCP with your student discount. dongle emulators are shady at best and Avid is a bear to use. if you are just learning i think the FCP learning curve is much smaller and would help you get going right away.
    http://www.journeyed.com

7. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

ARN is gonna kick you a** as soon he read this post. Talking about hacking or trading information of such kind is prohibited in Macrumors.

Get Premiere or Final Cut Pro.

8. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

I can't agree more

One thing, stealing is wrong.

Another thing Avid express sucks.

Get Final Cut Pro and find out what all the hype is about. I am only 17 and very well versed in Final Cut Pro (unfortunately I don't have 3 yet:( )

If I can do it, then you, a student in Film, will be able to work wonders with it. I taught myself by the way. Final Cut Pro allows you to focus on the overall look of your movie and not screw around with confusing tools. Try it out, you'll be glad you did.:)

P-Worm

P.S. How do I get rid of my newbie status? I want to post on the main boards, but it won't let me. Not to change the subject or anything...;)

9. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Re: I can't agree more

P-Worm - you have to verify your email address to be able to post new threads.

I just sent you another verification email to activate your account.

arn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.