Cram and Jam AND free HP Printer issue

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Juswitched, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Juswitched macrumors newbie

I did the cram and jam deal as well as the HP deskjet 5150. The problem is that when I went to fill out the rebate form for the printer it says to send them the UPC from the printer AND the powerbook. For the cram and jam deal I have to send the UPC of the powerbook too. What did you guys do? :confused:

2. Manzana macrumors 6502a

Manzana

Sent mine in today...

and the guy at the Apple Store (Costa Mesa, CA) told me to send everything to Cram & Jam and include a note asking them to forward the printer information. Just to be sure I also included an addressed stamped envelope. I also made a photocopy of everything.

Both rebate centers seem to be in the same city...I don't know if this means anything.

I hope it works out! :confused:

3. Juswitched thread starter macrumors newbie

ok thanks I'll do that. Did you get any notification from Apple that what you did worked?

4. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I just ordered an iBook, iPod and printer. It didn't occur to me to ask about the UPC form for both rebates. However, a friend ordered a PB and iPod and printer last night. He called Apple before he ordered and they told him to send a copy of the rebate form for the printer along with a copy of the UPC to the Apple rebate, along with a note explaining the situation.

5. upperblue79 macrumors regular

upperblue79

when I had multiple rebates from apple, I was told put the original in one and a photocopy in the other and a note stating what rebate the originals went to.