Cram and Jam AND free HP Printer issue

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Juswitched, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Juswitched macrumors newbie

Jul 28, 2004
    I did the cram and jam deal as well as the HP deskjet 5150. The problem is that when I went to fill out the rebate form for the printer it says to send them the UPC from the printer AND the powerbook. For the cram and jam deal I have to send the UPC of the powerbook too. What did you guys do? :confused:
  2. Manzana macrumors 6502a

Jul 19, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Sent mine in today...

and the guy at the Apple Store (Costa Mesa, CA) told me to send everything to Cram & Jam and include a note asking them to forward the printer information. Just to be sure I also included an addressed stamped envelope. I also made a photocopy of everything.

Both rebate centers seem to be in the same city...I don't know if this means anything.

I hope it works out! :confused:
  3. Juswitched thread starter macrumors newbie

Jul 28, 2004
    ok thanks I'll do that. Did you get any notification from Apple that what you did worked?
  4. iSaint macrumors 603

May 26, 2004
    South Mississippi y'all, near the water!
    I just ordered an iBook, iPod and printer. It didn't occur to me to ask about the UPC form for both rebates. However, a friend ordered a PB and iPod and printer last night. He called Apple before he ordered and they told him to send a copy of the rebate form for the printer along with a copy of the UPC to the Apple rebate, along with a note explaining the situation.
  5. upperblue79 macrumors regular

Mar 26, 2004
    Little Rock, AR
    when I had multiple rebates from apple, I was told put the original in one and a photocopy in the other and a note stating what rebate the originals went to.