Cram and Jam Now?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by rockandrule, Sep 9, 2005.

1. rockandrule macrumors 6502

So, I wanted to know if anyone knows what is going on with Cram and Jam now that iPod minis have been deleted from the site and the Nanos are out now. Will they allow the purcahse of a Nano towards the $179 mail-in rebate, or will they just delete the chance of getting anything other than a 20 or 60GB Photo? My friend is going to be getting a 14" iBook soon and we want to get an iPod with it, for my girlfriend.
    Thanks for any help.

2. dswoodley macrumors 6502a

You can still get iPod minis (on the education store anyway). Look on the left column.

3. rockandrule thread starter macrumors 6502

Ah, okay. Good deal. Now what about in store, if the store sells out of minis? Or even the online store after a couple of weeks.

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

There are lots of threads about this already.

You can't get the iPod Nano with this deal. It is even written down somewhere on the Apple website. You can get the iPod, iPod Mini, and that is all. It's only while supplies last, so if they're out of Minis, you're out of luck.

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

If your eligible the cram and jam is certainly a good deal. Good luck with the purchase.

6. dswoodley macrumors 6502a

And remember, the C&J offer ends in a couple of weeks.

7. Laplace macrumors member

Man I am SOOOO glad I got my powerbook with iPod mini the week before the Nano announcement and before they called off the keynote at the Paris Expo.

Sometimes it really does pay to not wait and not have patience.