Cram & Jam Rebate form HELP

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by iEric, Jul 28, 2004.

1. iEric macrumors 6502a

I was filling my rebate form out and I didn't know what to put when it said "Store where Computer and iPod were purchased" since I had purchased it online. In addition, what do i put for the store address? :confused:

Also, I do not have an invoice or sales receipt so could I just bring out my web order status page? what else can i do?

I tried calling Apple but they kept redirecting me over and over!! First to sales then to customer service then back to sales!! :mad: :confused:

2. kerb macrumors regular

3. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I put http://store.apple.com as the store address because... well it's true and I thought it was funny.

Just print your web order page. Although you should have gotten a receipt with your shipments (or you will once they get to you).

4. iEric thread starter macrumors 6502a

My products shipped seperately so does that mean it should come with the last shipment of the entire web order?

5. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

You might end up with multiple receipts. Send them both of them. They are different receipts but the same order number. I checked with Apple because my iPod and Powerbook both shipped separately. As long as they both have the same order # on them (which they will) you will be fine. Just keep copies of everything in case there is an issue.

6. Flight16 macrumors newbie

I also ordered a PB and iPod off the edu store and I don't remember them sending me a reciept either. I'm a little worried that they won't take the rebate now...

7. Elan0204 macrumors 65816

Elan0204

When I bought my powerbook (not part of Cram and Jam, I bought it a while ago), the receipt came in the mail (regular U.S. post) as a letter sent separately from the package. I believe the powerbook got to me before the letter did.

8. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

Usually my receipts from Apple come about a week after the products. You can also print off the e-mail receipt they sent you for your order.

9. iEric thread starter macrumors 6502a

oooh okay, good. I'll just wait for the official receipt cause I dont want to take a chance that they bounce the rebate and they dont send the upc codes back to me.

Thanks everyone.

10. C-Mezak macrumors regular

C-Mezak

I called the telephone number at the bottom of the rebate form . . .

They said that a copy of the shipment notification email was enough. I received my powerbook over a week ago and have not received the "official receipt". I also ordered mine through the apple online store but didnt put an address. Even though it's bureaucratic, the people who receive the forms aren't idiots. If something is obvious, they'll know.

Peace
    Charlie!