Crash different, this is funny

Discussion in 'Community' started by WinterMute, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

2. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Where have you been, this is old.

I have this video like 6 months ago. :(

3. macrumors 65816

vollspacken

what an idiot :rolleyes:

people who invest precious time to produce such jibberish must have a problem of some sort or another..!

vSpacken

4. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

my god that is pathetic... :rolleyes:

I've never known any Mac to do that...

5. thread starter Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

Well, I searched the forums for a reference, and it didn't come up, and as I couldn't get hold of you personally to check I thought I'd post it for those of us who aren't quite as god-like in our powers as you obviously are...;) ;) :D

6. macrumors G3

He tucks his top into his jeans.... OMG!! :eek: he's too cool!! :p :p :p

7. macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

yeah, everything's old to him. ;)

i've seen this basically the exact same script... but done by a different guy, with slightly different look to it... so i guess pc people are just throwing one kinda funny script around amongst them...? i don't know why but hey..

it's funnier if you think about how bad the compression is and such.... all pc done i'm sure. ;)

8. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I looked at the page source - its a flash movie - wtf :rolleyes:

One reason for the bad compression - I guess he wanted all machines to be able to view it.....

Blah

D

9. macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

the only thing i can aggree with him on is the dock issue, i have had to wrestle with that a few times.
    i have no idea what he was talking about with the cd thing, and i have suspicions that that imac and pmac were busted beyond repair, at least i hope so:D

10. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

I have suspicions that he also has trouble figuring out which sock is left & which is right... ;)

11. macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Seriously, that video was full of lies. No truth in it, whatsoever.

Why couldn't he have been a victim of SIDS when he was a baby. Why? WHY!!!!

12. macrumors P6

wdlove

I liked the film. He's a very active & expressive fellow. The poor iMac & Power Mac. Some great satire, just a litte comic relief! :p

13. macrumors 6502a

Billicus

Hardly funny, I'd give that guy a fat 0 out of 10 on that movie...:rolleyes: It was chalk full of lies and deceitful statements. Hardly worth the time I took to watch it. It should be illegal to do that to iMacs and PowerMacs...:( :eek:

14. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Yes, for all intensive purpose everyone must go through ME from now on before posting something that has questinoalble doubt about if it has or has not been posted before.

When it was posted previously (some thread old gone now) I responded like 'wow, what a moron' I even downloaded it and showed it to my friends I just kept looping the part where he kicks the imac's shell and is breaks.

Yeah its a flash and thanks for the I'm old joke. *cough* I'm 15 *cough* :rolleyes:

BTW, they also ILLEGALLY stop that file from the format it was originally on, in the original file it has a web address for their 'comic skit' site.

But in the flash version, guess what?
    ITS GONE!

Jesus. Stealing and also EDITING, good job!

15. macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

ignorance may be bliss, but stupidity is it's own punishment.

i'd pity him... but it'd be a waste of good pity.

pnw

16. macrumors 6502a

Schiffi

I think I might make a PC version. You know, talk about how I can't get my 5.25 Floppy drive to work and how everything has to be opened via "open C:/file.exe". Nah, the current issues with PCs are bad enough.

17. macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Sudden Infant Demon Syndrome?

I couldnt even watch the whole thing.. ugh.. i mean seriously, who has EVER swtiched back? doesnt that say something?

18. macrumors 6502a

BaghdadBob

Yes, that was lame. I didn't get to the end because it was lagging too much. But how ridiculous was that?

Hmmmm....I'm going to say completely? Who has ever had those problems. PC people being obnoxious and stupid again...

19. macrumors regular

when i first saw that, i didn't actually see it - microsoft's own player for osx wouldn't show the video. the audio played fine though, and from what i could tell he actually sounded like a halfway intelligent guy. a tad uneducated perhaps...

but man, he sounds better than he acts. and if the shot composition and editing was half as tight as the (largely invalid) dialogue, it might be a respectable clip.

unnatural key combinations? apparently nobody's introduced him to the sgi death grip.

20. macrumors 6502a

jbomber

hahahaha i had the same problem first time out.:D

anyway, it's a funny little piece.

more power to the guy for bein about to poke fun at himself.

21. macrumors 65816

mrjamin

made me laugh! i don't mind people mac-bashing; it all comes down to personal preference and free will. Afterall, it is just a computer </rational>

That said 90% of peecee users are idiots (that doesn't include you scem0) and mac's are way more than "just a computer".

no-one said you were old. my interpretation of what was said is that you pride yourself in finding stuff before anyone else does.

22. macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Was he really a PC person? I think all that was a lie because at the end he says he edited the video on a mac.

23. macrumors regular

I think it was funny. And yes a lot of that stuff he says happens. Just ask my G4 500 tower. Everybody in the building hates that computer.

This guys experience is probably from one mac. Just because it has an apple symbol on the side doesn't mean you aren't going to have a lemon once in a while.

24. macrumors 68040

tazo

that was funny, albeit old.

25. thread starter Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

That's me all over Tazo, funny and old:D