Crawl Creator - You know which Crawl I mean - Now .99c

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by DarthFoley, Feb 8, 2012.

1. macrumors member

As a huge Star Wars fan, I had an idea one day. An Inspiration, capital I. It was my Calling, if you will.

I sat down in my chair and immediately started programming. One solid month later I finally stood up out of my chair, beard to my chest, having created an app that brings the most epic form of communication, a force unlike no other, into the hands of us mere iPhone/iPod/iPad wielding humans.

If you don't care about any of that, and just want to grab the app while it's still free, go here

Here is the website

From there you can keep up to date on what's going on, or submit your own crawl to be listed, and eventually voted on.

The is a grassroots app, a real labor of love by all involved, any and all feed back from the community will be warmly welcomed!

2. thread starter macrumors member

Crawl Creator Free was released yesterday!

Download it today to check it out, and if you want to make videos, upgrade to CrawlCreator+ for .99c and create your own HD Videos with songs from your music library!

3. thread starter macrumors member

Today an update went live for Crawl Creator Free! It fixes the bugs that users were noticing, and it adds in a few visual tweaks to make it look even more realistic!