Crazy Christmas Lights Part 2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by monke, Dec 4, 2005.

1. tag macrumors 6502a

tag

Haha thats pretty good, still think the first one was way better though. The lights went to the music alot better in that one. This guy sure has alot of time on his hands. :D

2. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

some people need to be brutally beaten with a clue stick. :p i wish i had that kind of time and money to burn... not to imply that i would ever spend it that way though. wow i would be so pissed if they were my neighbors. crickey!

3. adroit macrumors 6502

adroit

I agree that the first one was much better, the music was much more engaging. Regardless, both of them are awsome. :D

4. MacVibes macrumors newbie

nice one

That is a nice one; I'm looking forward to some Chanukah crazy light show.:)

5. belvdr macrumors 601

Funny thing about this house is that it is in my area. The guy is an electrical engineer, and rather than broadcast the music over a loudspeaker and annoy the neighbors, he broadcast it on 96.9.

So neighbors only saw blinking lights, and couldn't hear the synchronized music unless they tuned in. It's hard to see in the videos but the middle portion of the house says "Happy Holidays".

Also, the news just stated that his light display has been shutdown indefinitely.

6. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

I liked the first one, better (Winter Wizards or something). Somehow, this plus Streisand and Jingle-Bells is too schizo.

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Okay. That whatever-it-is that seems to be running around in circles over on the right side of the picture is bizarre enough...but the house blinking on and off, with two huge wreaths flashing at you, reminds me uncomfortably of the house in "The Amityville Horror", with the giant windows that resembled eyes. Actually, I think the Christmas house looks even spookier.

[​IMG]

I think there needs to be a twelve-step program for people who are addicted to outlandish holiday displays.

8. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

I think whoever wrote that song likes West Side Story a leetle too much. Jingle Bells doesn't work so well in 6/8 :rolleyes:

9. Ebawho macrumors newbie

10. belvdr macrumors 601

Do you mean location wise?

11. saabmp3 macrumors 6502a

Mason, OH

Ben

12. belvdr macrumors 601

Socialville-Foster Road
    Mason, OH 45040

I was asking the previous poster if he/she was referring to where the lights are located.