Crazy Frog - Help Stop it

Discussion in 'Community' started by 36183, May 22, 2005.

1. 36183 Guest

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

[​IMG]

You got a problem with this cute guy? :D

J/K, whoever came up with the idea, and subsequent TV ads should be taken out and shot... (in the kneecaps, at least...)

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Can honestly say that I haven't seen a Crazy Frog since Christmas - and even then, I only saw one ad for it. I thought it had quietly become extinct already...

Alternatively, since it's summer, rather than sign the petition, why don't you just go and do something less boring instead (in the words of summer holiday television!) ;)

4. 36183 thread starter Guest

the frog has been flooding uk television for ages (as still is) and recently they made a "remix" of it. enough is enough.

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

would love to help but a. i dont know what you are talking about, and i wont sign something unless i know what im fighting (i'm sure its annoying though) and b. i dont watch tv, thats the simplest way to get rid of these things and reality television too

6. 36183 thread starter Guest

could you put up with this during every single commercial break while watching tv?

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

no, see reason b. above. i can't stand tv, only have one for watching movies, maybe to play some games if i get a GameCube this summer

8. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

I must be watching the wrong channels (or the right ones perhaps if I'm not seeing it). On the other hand, I'd sign a petition to get rid of all those 'in debt, have county court judgements, still want to have a Caribbean holiday and get more into debt? phone us' adverts...

9. 36183 thread starter Guest

those adverts are annoying, but they are easier to ignore when compared to the crazy frog.

10. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

Ahhh that **** in Australia except the little fellah was censored. Really annoying, should be killed like cane toads down under :D

11. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

heh, i'm slowly getting used to those ones - they come on a lot on UKGold + ITV2. thankfully when im watching tv i mainly watch bbc so i tend to avoid most ads. i know it's crel but i always laugh at the 'national accident helpline' ad where the woman falls on some food on the kitchen floor. all i have to say is LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU SILLY FOOL!

the crazy frog ads tend to come on most on vh1/mtv etc. literally every ad has one.

oh, and at the moment my favourite is the kfc ad with the women in the call centre. i cant believe people complained! that's the funniest ad i've seen on tv in ages (along with the other kfc ad with the family singing). their food may be greasy, but their ads are cool :)

12. 36183 thread starter Guest

someone wrote this in their comments

"Get that creep off our TVs. It's turning people into chavs."

hahaha

13. 36183 thread starter Guest

HAHAHA

the funniest one is the person that get compensation for having a accident while sleeping their her car. HAHAH

14. Fredstar macrumors 6502a

Fredstar

The f-in crazy frog is everywhere, AARRRRRRRRRRGHH how does anyone buy it ffs??!!
    It now features on so many tv channels/So many web pages and every ad break on every radio!!! What is wrong with people??
    God if i hear this when i am out i may have to shout at the person for getting it.

15. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

16. 36183 thread starter Guest

i too am shocked to hear that people actually buy the crap, but it cost a lot of money to advertise on tv, how on earth do they make money out of it. or is there a scam in this?

17. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

why did people complain about that :confused:
    that frog sounds freakin annoying, although ive never seen it on tv obviously. might sign the petition later.

18. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

The frog is not the only ad, from this firm, that really gets on peoples nerves:

[​IMG]

:D

19. 36183 thread starter Guest

thanks for showing me that. it is great :D hahahaha

20. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

Here's an interview with the man responsible, Daniel Malmedahl and a picture to throw darts at... ;)

[​IMG]

21. 36183 thread starter Guest

Jamster is to blame, not daniel might have made it, but jamster are the ones putting on every single tv channel!!!! grrr

22. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

23. 36183 thread starter Guest

is that the real thing ?

24. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Have no idea, just showed up when I googled for ways to kill a crazy frog... ;)