Creating Custom Album Art

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Aniej, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Aniej macrumors 68000

Aniej

Is there an application that allows me to make custom artwork that I can then add into my iTunes library? There are some podcasts or and albums that do not have any artwork and I would really like it if I could add in one of my iPhoto pictures or even some text would be great.

2. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej

OK I will give this another shot now that it is later in the evening. Does anyone know how to make and add an image to iTunes album art so that you can fill a blank album slot?

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Erm, I might be missing something (often do), but just press COMMAND-I on the tracks you want the album art to appear on, drag an image to the blank Album Art window, make sure the box is ticked next to Album Art and press Okay. :)

4. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej

I think you might be missing something. I am describing a situation where I have media (not traditional music) such as a lecture recording saved from omni outliner or a live feed that iTunes is playing.

5. c-Row macrumors 65816

c-Row

For podcasts or radio shows, I usually try to find a good logo of the respective show and then add it to the track in iTunes.

For adding text to pictures without the need of a heavyweight application like Photoshop, try CocoviewX.