Creative Media Source Organizer

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by abhishek, Jul 25, 2006.

1. abhishek macrumors member

Jun 21, 2006
    Hi Guys,

I have a Creative NOMAD Muvo2 MP3 player. I know what I;m bout to ask might not be easy for you guys to help me out with; considering 90% of you are pod users. But i was going thru to get the Media Source application for my Muvo for the MAC OS X. But couldnt find ANY (firmware, app, drivers..) for the MAC! Have any of you guys faced a similar problem..?! How the hell do I get music on/off my player?!!?!

Really frustrating..

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Jul 4, 2005
    As far as I know, there is no Mac (not MAC - they're two different things) support for Creative digital music players beyond the original Muvo - the list of iTunes supported devices can be found here.

Now that list is fairly old and support may have been removed since but your device is not listed and thus won't work with iTunes.

Creative's website for the MuVo2 shows that it is Windows-only, it won't work with a Mac.

You may be able to find someone has written a plug-in or a hack, head over to and do a search for your player in the Mac OSX software section.
  3. abhishek thread starter macrumors member

Jun 21, 2006
    oh man..thats plain ol' crappy!! How can Creative not support the MAC OS.. really frustrating. I have so far held back from getting a Pod...might finally have to swing that way.. ANyways will check out as you said. Thanks a bunch