1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Creative Sites!

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by eclipse525, Aug 15, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

eclipse525

I know we have a large group of talented creatives throughout this Forum, with some great resources and experience. Can you list some of your most valuable websites. Whether it is for "Fonts", "Tips", "Inspiration" or the latest trends. I'm sure there are tons of "untapped" sites that are worth mention.

~e

2. tag
    macrumors 6502a

tag

Funny to see this thread, I just found this font site the other day when I needed to find a cool font to use for this graphic for my website. Im not sure if its well known or not but maybe someone else will find it useful too.

dafont.com

3. macrumors 65816

I love dafont.com. It's by far the best one and graffitifonts.com

4. macrumors regular

Oooh, I can't plug this site enough...

http://www.designiskinky.net/

I am a graphic designer, that is how I currently make a living, and this is one of the only sites I check EVERY SINGLE DAY. A constant inspiration...

5. macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

6. macrumors 65816

virus1

ya, dafont is one of those unfound masterpieces. i cant find fonts any other way.

7. macrumors 65816

virus1

also, www.panic.com has a brilliant website. check out thier "goods" store. that is some amazing coding right there.

8. macrumors 65816

20rogersc

9. macrumors G3

10. macrumors 65816

20rogersc

I love this guy's work displayed here. Have a browse round some of his stuff, it's amazing.

::20ROGERSC:

11. macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

Beautiful :) Some gorgeous examples of what well planned Typography can do for you.

12. macrumors 6502a

13. macrumors 68000

tjwett

http://www.youworkforthem.com

web store completely dedicated to design founded by what i consider the two finest new media designers around today, Mike Cina and Mike Young. their book selection is top notch.

14. macrumors 6502a

Whyren

Mike Davidson has some interesting elements on his as well as editorials on some design and programming elements. Plus, he gives away iPod shuffles (where I got mine), so that's a plus :D.

15. macrumors 6502a

Sirus The Virus

Thanks for the link. This site is awesome!

16. macrumors 68000

3rdpath

17. macrumors 68000

Wow, that's really creepy, but not in a horror way, but in a "different" way.

That should have a warning for those at work or all alone in their dark bedroom!
    -Chase

18. macrumors 65816

20rogersc