Credit Card Size iPod

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by kjdenison, Jan 5, 2004.

1. kjdenison macrumors 6502

Page 2 rumor, All I can say is if this is true and its a 10gig, credit card size, alumnium case, and for that price, WOWEE WOWEE WOW WOW. That would really be a dream come true for me. Lets hope :)

2. mian macrumors member

I think you may want to read the rumor again. It refers to the current form factor at 10 Gigs, not the mini ipod. ;)

3. kjdenison thread starter macrumors 6502

ahhh yes

ok that would be good, i dont want a 2 or 4 gig, that is useless to me, i need at least 10, so i would really hope that they update them.

4. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Re: ahhh yes

any of the larger iPods will remain at high prices, sorry. they're not going to release cheap high-capacity iPods anytime soon. Nor would a 10+ gig iPod be any smaller, they'll still be 1.8" HD based.

paul

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I just cant get all that excited about another ipod, after all there are tons of Mp3 players you can buy from many manufactors. another ipod ( yawn ) Apple is a computer company so who knows maybe a G4 ipod? a mini ipod? color ipods? video ipod my momma's ipod, none of this excites me in the least. boring. hope i dont divert my work for another ipod. a new computer from Apple now thats worth missing work for.

6. gemio17 macrumors regular

dont hurt me-don't be such a buzz kill! I think it's great that they are (hopefully) expanding the iPod line. Remember the old saying "different strokes for different folks"......