Crossgates Mall, Albany, NY

Discussion in 'Leopard Event Meetups' started by masterapple04, Oct 17, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

May 26, 2004
    Massachusetts, USA
    Anybody from the capital region of NY going to get the new cat at Crossgates?

I'll be at the Apple Store starting at about 2 o' clock, playing with iPod touches and drooling (and maybe changing the default passwords...:eek:).
  2. macrumors 68030

Aug 1, 2004
    I might be goin, I got the day off and plan on gettin' Leopard. Not sure if it's worth it for the shirt or just buy it off Amazon. 2 o' Clock? you're goin to be there for 4 hrs til the release? Even an Apple store couldn't keep me occupieed that long.
  3. thread starter macrumors regular

May 26, 2004
    Massachusetts, USA
    I'm too broke to actually buy Leopard right now. I just want the shirt... Probably going to catch a movie or hang out at the mall beforehand too.
  4. macrumors member

Jan 17, 2004
    I'll be there around 5:30. I am driving back from Binghamton around 3, so hopefully I get there before the line is long enough to sell out.
  5. macrumors newbie

Oct 24, 2007
    I'm planning to finally pick up my new MacBook on Friday! :D

FYI, I was at the store yesterday, and there's a sign there that states the store is closed from 4-6 on Friday in preparation for the launch.
  6. macrumors regular

May 9, 2006
    Waterford, New York
    ILL BE THERE! Im not sure what time though.. I deffinetely want a shirt too, ill wear it every day. Oh man i cant wait im dyingggggggg!

Someone hold up a MacRumors sign so we can all meet up!
  7. macrumors member

Aug 29, 2006
    Ill get there around 5/5:30. Ill be wearing some geeky shirt, maybe my "Childs Play" charity shirt, or something else. Check out my site,, and give me some live comments :p Hah