Crumpler bag... 12.1" max

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by netytan, Jun 10, 2004.

1. netytan macrumors 6502

netytan

Just a quick question about laptop bags. I'm interested in getting a bag for my hopefully, soon to arive 12" IBook. My question is, will the 12.1" 'Crumpler McBAIN's LOVECHILD' bag be able to hold this and the power adapter etc. Or should i go for a larger bag even though i probably wont need it.

Click here for details...

Thanks again, you guys are life savers :).

Mark.

2. armandtanzarian macrumors newbie

I have that bag for my 12-inch. It is an exact fit, but you can't carry much other stuff with it beyond brick/mouse, as it only has one other pocket. The up side is that it's so small it's almost like you aren't carrying a laptop.

3. titaniumducky macrumors 6502a

titaniumducky

I would recommend getting a sleeve just to hold the laptop (look at Tom Bihn's stuff ). Then you can stick your laptop in any bag you want. That gives secure, laptop-only protection plus as much room as you could possibly want to hold stuff.

4. netytan thread starter macrumors 6502

netytan

Thanks guys, i'l look at tims stuff before i deside finally but i think the Crumpler bag will do it for me, the only thing i want to carry around is the laptop and power supply :). So if it can carry a mouse i dont see any problems with the tiny adapter.

Ta again,

Mark.

5. tekno_geek911 macrumors 6502

6. arnette macrumors 6502

arnette

I have the Crumpler Wee Bee with my 12" ibook and it rocks. You could definitely carry a power adapter and maybe a few thin books with it but that's about it! I think Crumpler tried hard to keep the bag slim and trim so there's not much extra storage space. But I love it regardless! It's pretty snazzy looking.

7. tekno_geek911 macrumors 6502

Hello,is this bag really small? Im looking for a bag thats barely big enough for my 12" PB and power brick.

8. everyman macrumors newbie

i have the crumpler roll o'notes bag. my 12 powerbook fits in nicely. there is plenty of room for magazines and stuff like that. plus to carry a power adapterm, cords, all kinds of things. i love this bag.

9. netytan thread starter macrumors 6502

netytan

Thanks a lot guys, i've looked at the links provided, some nice bags in there but i think i'll stick with crumpler. They seem like very good bags, and i've ordered the bag i mentioed in my original post. It should be able to hold everything i want :). But we'll see.

Mark.