Crumpler bags for MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by mlrproducts, Apr 17, 2006.

1. mlrproducts macrumors 6502

Just wanted to give ya'll an FYI:

I got "The dreadful embarassment" from Crumpler today (like $75 delivered out of Canada, by PhotoCo, and fast fast shipping).

It is the 17" version, and the MBP fits perfectly! I'm thinking about getting a neoprene sleeve, and it looks like it will barely fit. I'll keep ya'll updated.

DO NOT BUY a 15" Crumpler bag for the MBP, must be a 17" bag.

Post your experience with Crumpler bags and share the wealth!

2. Trilsk macrumors newbie

Is it possible to get some pics? I'm going to be in the market for a bag here in May and I want to get a nice one for my MacBook Pro.

Thanks.

3. Roba macrumors 6502

There was a thread that was started here which had a fair bit of content about Crumpler bags.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=2307154
    I took delivery today of a Cheesy disco Crumpler bag and that is designed as a 15inch bag and that fits my MBP perfectly so i do not agree that all 15 inch bags will not be any good.

4. A Mac Gamer macrumors member

I would also like to see pictures of the MacBook Pro fitting into the bag. I'm looking at the embarrassment series, and a picture might convince me to buy one.

5. poolin1243 macrumors 6502

i just got the sinking barge bag from crumpler in the mail today

it looks great...mainly because it does not look at all like a photo/laptop backpack.

has a section for a DSLR without a grip or such, plus 2 lenses (24-70 and 17-35 or a 70-200) plus a sleeve against the back for a laptop (up to 15 incher) plus a whole area for just regular stuff like a jacket...or junk..whatever a normal backpack holds

good materials...good craftsmanship...good laptop sleeve. only gripe is that i wish it had a few rings to lug a tripod on the back somewhere...that would have been very nice