Crumpler bags for MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by mlrproducts, Apr 17, 2006.

1. mlrproducts macrumors 6502

Apr 18, 2004
    Just wanted to give ya'll an FYI:

I got "The dreadful embarassment" from Crumpler today (like $75 delivered out of Canada, by PhotoCo, and fast fast shipping).

It is the 17" version, and the MBP fits perfectly! I'm thinking about getting a neoprene sleeve, and it looks like it will barely fit. I'll keep ya'll updated.

DO NOT BUY a 15" Crumpler bag for the MBP, must be a 17" bag.

Post your experience with Crumpler bags and share the wealth!
  2. Trilsk macrumors newbie

Apr 16, 2006
    Is it possible to get some pics? I'm going to be in the market for a bag here in May and I want to get a nice one for my MacBook Pro.

3. Roba macrumors 6502

Mar 18, 2006
    There was a thread that was started here which had a fair bit of content about Crumpler bags.
    I took delivery today of a Cheesy disco Crumpler bag and that is designed as a 15inch bag and that fits my MBP perfectly so i do not agree that all 15 inch bags will not be any good.
  4. A Mac Gamer macrumors member

Apr 13, 2004
    I would also like to see pictures of the MacBook Pro fitting into the bag. I'm looking at the embarrassment series, and a picture might convince me to buy one.
  5. poolin1243 macrumors 6502

Nov 7, 2005
    Kansas City,MO/Milwaukee, WI
    i just got the sinking barge bag from crumpler in the mail today

it looks great...mainly because it does not look at all like a photo/laptop backpack.

has a section for a DSLR without a grip or such, plus 2 lenses (24-70 and 17-35 or a 70-200) plus a sleeve against the back for a laptop (up to 15 incher) plus a whole area for just regular stuff like a jacket...or junk..whatever a normal backpack holds

good materials...good craftsmanship...good laptop sleeve. only gripe is that i wish it had a few rings to lug a tripod on the back somewhere...that would have been very nice