cursor change

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Discussion' started by Danrose1977, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Danrose1977 macrumors regular

I've had my iBook for a while now (seems like forever!) and I have been playing around with changing icons lately. It just occured to me that I don't know how to change the default cursor set. Is there a way? and how do you do it?

Any help apreciated,

2. cb911 macrumors 601

Mar 12, 2002
    BrisVegas, Australia
    yep, you can change the cursor...

and since i'm feeling so generous here's some linkage for you. :D - Max Themes is an awesome site, that guys a legend in the themeing world, awesome themes. he's also got a 'gui mods' page on his site.

Unsanity Mighty Mouse - i think one of the most popular/widely used cursor changers. have a look at it. :)

also, should have some good cursors, i think they'd have heaps of that kind of stuff.

hope that helps you. :)
  3. blue&whiteman macrumors 65816

Nov 30, 2003
    mighty mouse is a great haxie. other than the pci quartz extreme hack I use I only use unsanity haxies. mighty mouse, window shade, shape shifter. all great and they don't mess up my system at all.
  4. Danrose1977 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! Mighty mouse is exactly what I was looking for.

5. niggiebro macrumors member

Aug 4, 2003
    City of Angels
    Regarding Cursor change!

Can't you just get new CURSORS and add them to your system with out intalling an app??? :rolleyes:

And if so where do you copy the new cursors too??? I'm you start in the "Library" folder.....then?

I thank you all in advance! :D