Damn You Nintendo!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by MRU, May 9, 2006.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

So nintendo are releasing 2 seperate versions of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

A game I've had on Pre-Order since March 2004 (when it was being touted as windwaker2), and it now looks like I'm going have to cancel it, in order to make sure that I get the right version for my wii...

:mad: :mad: Why couldnt they just have 1 version? It's just plain stupid.

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Well you shoulda known man....come on...maybe the GC version will have the same thing.

I for one will be getting it at launch.

Bless

3. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Yea same here, I was under the impression that the game would be one version but had wii capabilities but I guess I'm wrong. So now the question is do I want gamecube or wii? I'll probably get gamecube since the wii can play cube games also lol. Heck maybe both

You mean two versions for the wii?

4. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

I was totaly under that impression and it must be a last minute change in order to have at least 1 AAA title for launch.

Just annoying. Like I will be buying a wii, but if Zelda ships before the wii in Europe/States then I want the cube version, but if the cube version doesnt have all the bells and whistles I want the wii version....

But we still have no price or date for europe aghhhhhhhhh. After the dissapointing fiasco of the Sony ps3 'crippled piece of crap' 499 hardware, Nintendo were my refuge, now they are acting the bollocks too....

DAMN YOU E3 :p :p :p

I'm off to take some Valium :D :D

5. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

To be fair, Nintendo had nothing to do with you pre-ordering, but I feel your pain. ;) I'm pretty sure you could simply call where you pre-ordered and have your order adjusted accordingly.

Or get both… there's always eBay. :D

6. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

I know I'm just a little razzed with them for acting the goat.

From IGN:-

A Wii little version will be taking full use of the new system's controller capabilites. And for those who just can't get over the Revolution's new name, they can get the Gamecube version, minus the bells and whistles.

---- So if you get the gamecube version and then buy a wii your screwed.

7. jdechko macrumors 68040

Actually, I'm happy that they're releasing 2 versions. You won't feel like your're not getting the full experience by buying the gamecube version (and playing it on the gamecube), and those who were looking forward to playing it on the Wii won't feel like it's just "tacked on" compatibility. Having said that, I'll definitely be buying the Wii version on launch day.