Danbury, CT

Discussion in 'iPhone Purchaser Meetups' started by ajchapinjr.com, Jun 15, 2008.

1. macrumors member

Sep 18, 2007
    The official Danbury, CT meetup thread!

Whats going on, fellow nutmeggers?
  2. macrumors member

Oct 14, 2005
    I will be there. I originally planned on taking the day off and going early but I just got a new job so now its looking like I can get there around 4:30-5(I have been told by Apple Store employees that its a 6 PM launch again).
  3. macrumors 6502

Jan 23, 2008
    I don't get the feeling that this store will have a line camped out in front of it for the release. I mean, I know the store is always busy, but I just don't get a waiting-in-line vibe from the region. You agree/disagree? Was anyone at this store for the Leopard/1G iPhone release? If so, am I wrong?

BTW, it's not a knock on anyone; just a call.
  4. macrumors 6502a

Jun 3, 2008
    Dutchess County New York
    This is my closest Apple Store. I would be coming from Dutchess county NY. I want to switch my landline number to the iPhone but I think I will have to go to an ATT store for that. I will be checking in the next few weeks to see if the Apple store can do it.

I was here for the Leopard release and there was a moderate line waiting to get in.
  5. macrumors newbie

Aug 21, 2007
    Agreed., I purchased my iPhone at the Danbury store last year on the launched date, I got there 2 hours after the store opened, waited on line for only 10 minutes. No problem getting a phone, they had plenty. Who knows what the supply will be this year but I think Danbury is a safe bet any time.
  6. macrumors newbie

Jun 28, 2007
    Ridgefield CT
    I will be there at 7ish, they open at 7... And I was there for both the leopard launch and the first iPhone, i was second in line for leopard and like 200th for iPhone haha, :apple:
  7. macrumors newbie

Aug 21, 2007
    Danbury CT

How did everyone make out in Danbury? I couldnt get up there for the open but went to the Stamford Mall around 4pm on Friday, only waited about an hour, got a white 16gb, they had plenty of phones and 110 people working there. They did a good job, total purchase/activation was about 15 minutes.