Dashflix Widget

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by aviationwiz, Aug 27, 2006.

1. aviationwiz macrumors regular

Has anyone else's Dashflix or Dashflix mini widget stopped working in the past few days?

2. wmmk macrumors 68020

wmmk

nope. what's wrong with yours?

3. aviationwiz thread starter macrumors regular

I've attached the message I get. It happens in both Dashflix and Dashflix mini.

Attached Files:

4. martin1000 macrumors regular

yes, i've got the exact same problem. This happened about 6 months ago, and corrected itself after a week or so. Hopefully, it will correct itself again.

5. GreyFox1221 macrumors regular

6. Chiisu macrumors member

Chiisu

Try downloading and installing the latest version (1.3). I was having the same problem until I did that. :)

7. merilyu macrumors newbie

download update 1.3

Thanks for a simple solution to the "know nothing" Dashflix problem. It's working great now!:D

8. aviationwiz thread starter macrumors regular

9. orangevo macrumors newbie

another dashflix issue

Hey, I downloaded dashflix last week for the first time and it hasn't worked from the start. It tries to connect to netflix every time I go to the dashboard and every time it gives up and says "Cannot connect to the Netflix web page. Please try again in a few moments or check your internet connection". My connection is just fine and I already logged into my Netflix account for the widget. I have reinstalled it 4 or 5 times and it never works. Any advice??