Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whooshbong

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 25, 2012
UK
I was wondering if anyone would be able to hell me.

I work for a healthcare provider in the UK. We are gradually moving over to electronic records but there are certain elements that remain paper based, such as status charts. We want to be able to input on an electronic device to then talk to a networked computer an sort charts according to patient.

Does anyone know if apps like this exist?

Cheers

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2008

I work for a healthcare provider in the UK. We are gradually moving over to electronic records but there are certain elements that remain paper based, such as status charts. We want to be able to input on an electronic device to then talk to a networked computer an sort charts according to patient.

Cheers
Not sure if this will address all of your requirements:

FormConnect

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California

Cheers

Are you already using a product that after you enter the chart data on the paper someone goes in and enters it on the computer? i.e. do you have a back end product already setup to take this data?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.