Day Break and Lost Sneak Peaks

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mac 2005, Dec 13, 2006.

1. mac 2005 macrumors 6502a

mac 2005

Anyone watching "Day Break" and catching the "Lost" sneak peaks? I saw the tail end -- pun intended :eek: -- of one of the sneak peaks tonight.

Guess what? You guessed it. A new group of survivors from the Oceanic flight. That's all I'll say about J.J. Abrams and his storytelling abilities. :rolleyes:

Anyway, has anyone seen the others -- pun not intended -- who is willing to share what kind of tidbits have been shared over the past few weeks?

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

3. stevehp macrumors 6502

YEAH. thats JUST what LOST needs - MORE FRICKING CHARACHTERS!

4. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

So where the hell were these new survivors hiding? Out on the wings?

Talk about a show circling the drain. This is what happens when you don't know where you're going with the plot.

5. mac 2005 thread starter macrumors 6502a

mac 2005

One of them is a flight attendant, with whom Jack talks. He's in a cage. She's outside the cage looking all calm and relaxed. Jack asks her for help, as I recall. She says she's just there to watch. Jack says something angry like, "Maybe you should just get back to your watching then!"

This sneak peak is the only one I've seen, and I caught only the last little bit of it. I watch "Day Break" on the ABC.com "re-runs," so I haven't seen the sneak peaks before last night, when I watched the TV version.

6. mac 2005 thread starter macrumors 6502a

mac 2005

Day Break is a surprisingly good show. I think the premise would make a great video game. Is there a game like this?

Anywho, can you share some of the Lost tidbits to date?

7. mac 2005 thread starter macrumors 6502a

mac 2005

Found the sneak peaks on YouTube, in case anyone is interested. Search under "Lost Moments." So far, there are five 20-something-second spots.