DDR Giveaway

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by rOckAPE, Apr 27, 2005.

1. rOckAPE macrumors newbie

rOckAPE

Hey guys! Just updated my iMac G5 with two 512 sticks, bringing it to 1GB. So here I have a 256MB stick of PC3200 DDR400 and would like to give it away to someone that really NEEDS it. And since it came from my iMac G5 it will be 100% compatible with a stock iMac....bringing it to 512MB.

I'll pay for shipping and everything....you just have to be the lucky one. I'm taking the first 10 posts from people that need it and throwing them in the hat. Soon after, I'll announce the winner;-)

2. TemplarKnight macrumors newbie

I'll take a shot. My girlfriend really needs some on her G5...could make or break my relationship... ;)

3. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

i could use one from my mom's pc. hmm...i wrote a song for a similar giveaway earlier. lemme find it.
    here's the thread it's from: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=90136&highlight=day+ram+chip+died

4. chibianh macrumors 6502a

chibianh

I could actually use that.. My sister's old pc just died and i'm helping her get a new computer. This could save us a few bucks. We're both college students so saving anything we can. ;)

5. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

6. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

This is very cool of you. I'd jump in but since, none of my or my family's computers used that type of RAM, and any future RAM in my future Power Mac :)D) will need to come in pairs, I'll let someone else in on this.

Kudos again for being so damn nice.

7. rOckAPE thread starter macrumors newbie

rOckAPE

8. rOckAPE thread starter macrumors newbie

rOckAPE

Appreciate the comments. I'm new to the Mac...as a community we gotta help each other out ;)

9. rOckAPE thread starter macrumors newbie

rOckAPE

Well, I was hoping to get 10 responses by now buuuut...lol Anyway, I'm off to the mountains tomorrow and will need to mail it before I go. So I guess I will be picking from 4 instead.

And the winner is.............drum roll please :p

10. rOckAPE thread starter macrumors newbie

rOckAPE

11. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Sweet! PM me, I will give you my address! Thanks!

12. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo