Decent, basic Bluetooth Headphones?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Skaught, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Skaught macrumors member

I'm looking for a decent bluetooth headphone to use with my MacBook for DVDs and MP3. I don't need the Bluetooth adapter or add on that most seem to come with, but it seems like most do. Nor do I need it to work with an iPod, since I don't own one.

Any suggestions for a brand?

Thanks,

Scott

2. steamboat26 macrumors 65816

steamboat26

the only ones i have ever seen are the logitech bluetooth headphones, but i thought they were for ipods. Although i guess you could use them with a computer. Logitech Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

3. Skaught thread starter macrumors member

I've seen that one, but it comes with the adapter (not needed since the MacBook has BT built in) and the earphones have iPod controls. Again, don't need those. The price is decent but I don't feel like carrying around the extra weigth on my head (from the buttons) and I'm not sure if it would work without the BT adapter.

I saw a set at Radio Shack today but they were $130. More than I'd want to pay.

Scott

4. Skaught thread starter macrumors member

5. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

The Macbook won't pair with the Logitechs. It needs A2D2 or whatever it is. I've not been successful in pairing it with Windows laptops either

There are lots of cheap and nasty, and expensive and mediocre Bluetooth headphones out there. The logitechs for example sound like a $100 wired headphone with a blanket over it.

Go wired.

6. Skaught thread starter macrumors member

An R2D2?? :)

That's my concern. Lots of hype but lame performance. Sounds like..ahem..I should stick with the wired headphones for the time being. Thanks!

Scott