Okay so, I'm having a bit of an ordeal and I need some help on decision making. Okay so I've been planning to buy a 12" PowerBook for quite a while now and I'm now prepared to. But what the problem is, is that in about 13 days I'll be going to Gettysburg for a class trip (March 29-30) and supposidly New Macs will be coming out sometime around there. Now I really want a laptop for this trip but I also want to wait and see what they come out with (New iPod, iBook etc.) But if I come back and they have made new iPods then the value of mine would go down so I wouldn't be able to sell it for as much as I could before Gettysburg. Now here are my choices: Wait until after Gettysburg and see what they have and take the risk of losing value on my items that I would have to sell. Or I could buy one before Gettysburg and then take the risk of buying an older laptop when I could just have boughten a (New) iBook instead if they come out with Intel ones. Tell me what you think please.