Default Homescreen Layout

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Mykonos, Jun 11, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Does anyone have a screenshot of the original homescreen layout for iOS 6 (Including page 2)? Thanks! :)

2. thread starter macrumors member

bump

3. macrumors regular

That would be nice - Also, it seems like nobody has been able to extract a hi res image of the wallpaper so far.

4. thread starter macrumors member

As I've heard, the wallpaper is low rez? :/
    I just want to see the layout of an untouched homescreen :)

5. macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

The only difference on the homepage is that You Tube has been removed, Weather got moved over to the left one icon and Passbook took the place of Weather. Not sure about page 2.

Very bottom of http://www.apple.com/ios/ios6/

6. macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. macrumors 6502a

BlueGummiBear

Super nice to see that the YouTube icon still looks like crap and the app hasn't been updated yet. I wish Apple would either a) update it b) remove it or c) let me remove it. <insert jailbreak comment here>

8. macrumors regular

JayJamesWaller

Sorry if this is obvious but am I right in thinking that Passbook is a built in App such as Stocks, Weather etc, not like Cards and Find My Friends? Just wondering because I don't think I would find much use for Passbook personally.

9. macrumors regular

Yeah, I think it is a built in app which is why it's shown with all the other built in apps on the screenshot. Unlike other Apple apps like Find My Friends which do not show up in stock images of iOS.

----------

You can remove the YouTube icon by going to Settings>General>Restrictions and setting YouTube to Off.

10. macrumors 68000

Defender2010

Yes, it's built in.