del.icio.us with Safari?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Arne, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Arne macrumors regular

Hello,

I am looking for a del.icio.us-Client that works well with Safari and does a few things. Basically I would like to have the Yahoo-Firefox-Extension for Safari, is there anything like this?

What I want is, that it orders the bookmarks by how often I visit them. I also need a way to search for bookmarks and I want to be able to post entries from my browser easily. Anything?

I tried delibar. It doesn't let me search, and it does not order my bookmarks by how often I visit them.

I have also tried cocoalicious, and it simply doesn't work. I can log in to my account and post entries, that appear thereafter in cocoalicious but somehow they don't show up in del.icio.us, and it also doesn't show bookmarks that are already in del.icio.us. I don't know what the problem is there..

Now I use Firefox and the Yahoo-Extension for del.icio.us but I would prefer using Safari.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance

2. i1pro macrumors newbie

delicious for mac safari

Hello,
    I am looking for the same thing. Something even more simple would be nice. Just a Delicious "+" sign. thats all.
    thanks!!