Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yixian

macrumors 65816
Jun 2, 2007
Europe
It seems like Wil Shipley is dropping hints about DL2 being finished.

I'm pretty sure I'll upgrade the first day that this becomes available to the general public.

Yeah, I think the first thing I'll do with Delicious Library 2 is scan in my copy of Duke Nukem Forever.

Seriously, where are the details/screens? This was supposedly at WWDC but I've heard zilch about it.

Stratification

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2005
Spokane, WA
Don't forget that the new version is apparently going to require Leopard (from what I've read). And the lack of screenshots is also apparently intentional, so who knows what they're doing that would require that...

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
Delicious Library is one of the most refreshing, fun little programs I have. I would have laughed at you years ago if you asked me if I would ever pay for a dvd cataloging program. So much fun!

epochblue

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
My understanding was that DL2 wasn't showing any screenshots because showing some of the features would violate the NDA...not sure if that's still valid or not.

reubs

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2006
I have DL 1.6.4, and I haven't updated in a while (not sure if there is an update). While I think it's a great program for cataloging I have some problems with input, DLing information and other stuff. Hopefully 2.0 will make some of this stuff easier.

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2007
MD
What new features are there going to be in V2? It already has pretty much everything I think I could want. The only thing I'd like to be improved is iSight scanning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.