Delicious Library 2 is Finished?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by weldon, Mar 11, 2007.

1. weldon macrumors 6502a

weldon

It seems like Wil Shipley is dropping hints about DL2 being finished.

I'm pretty sure I'll upgrade the first day that this becomes available to the general public.

2. Yixian macrumors 65816

Yeah, I think the first thing I'll do with Delicious Library 2 is scan in my copy of Duke Nukem Forever.

Seriously, where are the details/screens? This was supposedly at WWDC but I've heard zilch about it.

3. Stratification macrumors regular

Don't forget that the new version is apparently going to require Leopard (from what I've read). And the lack of screenshots is also apparently intentional, so who knows what they're doing that would require that...

4. iKwick7 macrumors 65816

iKwick7

Delicious Library is one of the most refreshing, fun little programs I have. I would have laughed at you years ago if you asked me if I would ever pay for a dvd cataloging program. So much fun!

5. epochblue macrumors 68000

epochblue

My understanding was that DL2 wasn't showing any screenshots because showing some of the features would violate the NDA...not sure if that's still valid or not.

6. reubs macrumors 68000

I have DL 1.6.4, and I haven't updated in a while (not sure if there is an update). While I think it's a great program for cataloging I have some problems with input, DLing information and other stuff. Hopefully 2.0 will make some of this stuff easier.

7. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

What new features are there going to be in V2? It already has pretty much everything I think I could want. The only thing I'd like to be improved is iSight scanning.