Delivery Tracking?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by xisforextreme, Aug 3, 2005.

1. xisforextreme macrumors member

xisforextreme

Does anyone know how to track where your delivery from the Apple Store (UK) is in the country? I have been waiting and waiting and I would really like to know just how far away it is. I've looked around the site but haven't found anywhere to track it, if someone knows how to, I would really apprecite it, and you would be one step closer to claiming my magical coupon code! Look! :p

2. mattzilla macrumors newbie

http://www.apecode.com/appletrack/

Use the delivery number on your shipping notification mail.

But I don't need a coupon thanks, sure there are plenty of others who do though! :)

3. stridey macrumors 65816

stridey

Or just google the delivery number on your shipping notification mail. :cool:

4. xisforextreme thread starter macrumors member

xisforextreme

thanks! Suzhou China!!! :mad: How can they justify not delivering to Malaysia, or having a Malaysian store, when its so much closer! I can't believe I've travelled all around the world to order my iBook to find out I was closer to it when I was home! :mad:

5. xisforextreme thread starter macrumors member

xisforextreme

When the iBook comes from Suzhou to the UK, does it come by airplane or ship? Apple estimated it would take 6-7 days, but this seems too little for a ship, which would have to have its containers processed by the port authority on arrival, which would take weeks! But it also seems too long for an airplane trip, 6-7 DAYS? even if it comes by ground travel for some distance, it shouldn't take that long. Does anyone know if 6-7 days is the correct time, or if apple are just being conservative (pessimistic) in giving you the longest time posssible as an estimate. In short; WHEN WILL I GET MY IBOOK! :confused:

6. mattzilla macrumors newbie

Well mine left China on Saturday, arrived in the Netherlands tonight, I think it should arrive (well I hope it does) on Friday. And I ordered last Thursday, so just over a week by the looks of it.

7. Hattig macrumors 65816

The handover time in the Netherlands is what slows it all down.

I ordered mine last Tuesday, and it hasn't arrived yet, however TNT have the delivery code in their system, so it will probably be tomorrow or friday.