Dell 30'' Display

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Chaszmyr, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

2. SpaceMagic macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

:eek: Great find! I heard a rumour about this coming out... and there it is! On Dell's site!

3. cwedl macrumors 65816

cwedl

Looks good, I personally don't like monitors that big! I am used to 15" screens, i.e. laptops, the biggest I've ever owned is 17".

4. kingcrowing macrumors 6502a

kingcrowing

man, thats sweet... can't wait for a price (not that I could afford it anyways...) But I'm sure it'll be very competitive with Apples pricing. Perhaps it will lowerr the pricing on their 20" and 24" LCDs

5. doucy2 macrumors 65816

doucy2

the dell 30" will be sick
    ifi have sell a lot of stuff and have excess money i will defanitly be all over this screen

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I hope they drop the price of the 24" when this comes out....

30" sounds great, but after visiting the Apple store and seeing one in person, I couldn't see buying it myself. Its not the price, its that you have to sit back from the thing to take it all in. I'd rather do the 2 24"s, which is what I have planned - you get more real estate that way and can divide your work flow among apps a little better. But that's what works for me - its still quite impressive and I'm glad Apple is getting some competition since I love my Dell 24".

Any idea on the price?

D

7. Chaszmyr thread starter macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

A 30'' takes some getting used to for most people, but after you've had it for a few days it doesn't seem too big anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.