Demi-God Question

Discussion in 'Community' started by Macmaniac, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I was looking over the store and I saw a few cool things, I was wondering. If I were to buy a T-Shirt and Mousepad would I qualify for Demi-God Hood? Is that enough stuff to make me one. I don't reall need a mug, but I do want the cool stuff with a chance of being a Demi-God.
    The T would look really slick at MWNY.

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Contact arn through a pm and I'm sure you'll be able to work something out. Good luck!

D

3. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

by the fact that the mug costs $30, and to contribute you only nead to donate $20. im assuming that the mug really costs $10 and arn gets a $20 kickback, as the contribution part.
    soo, if you were willing to add an extra $20 on to your order you could qualify for the Demi-Godhood.
    these are just speculations, but i do know that if you buy anything and then donate the $20 you would qualify.
    BTW the mug is worth the 10 bucks that it initally costs, and the demi-god status and knowing that you've suported your site is worth the other $20.

4. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

If u really don't care for the mug then just donate the $30 to get the title...

we've already seen a few of u guys do that without wanting the mugs... ;)

5. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Foolish mortals...

The mug is well worth it. Once you get it, you don't remember why you thought you didn't want it. I seems to remember someone doing the $30 demi-god purchase, get the mug, which he/she was going to toss out and they ended up keeping it. It IS that cool a mug (plus it holds more then your regular cup-o-java mug does.

I just want to see what comes out for the next year donation.

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I'm really curious myself. I've been more active this year - hmm - and I'm much more familliar with the site. So even though I can appreciate what's on the current mug, seeing things that I've experienced will be even better. I'll be getting one, that's for sure.

D

7. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

me too...

I'll definitely be re-instating my demi-godliness when the year is up...

there's been talk of a tumbler type of mug...anyone know about this??