depressing game

Discussion in 'Games' started by sam10685, May 13, 2006.

1. sam10685 macrumors 68000

Feb 2, 2006
    Portland, OR
    i just found this... it looks like a rather depressing game to me.
  2. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    It does, doesn't it! It's like some sad French film about the death of a kid in some small town or something.
    I just sincerely hope they don't forget what their franchise is all about, sneaking around! so far I'm seeing nothing ingame. like that Halo 3 teaser trailer, I'm just seeing cutscenes. See what I've always been against is this is trying to look all realistic now yet theres supposed to be a game in there. a game where Snake can take hundreds of hits, doesn't need to go to the toilet or sleep. There's all this pushing for realism when games themselves are based on the far far opposite.

Makes no sense. I hope Hideo turns his hands to more suited games projects when he finishes this. If that whole "I can't wait to work on Wii games" thing he said is anything to go by.
  3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

Aug 20, 2005
    Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
    MGS series is the top of the i'm guessing you want to watch snake take a dump and eat right(a la MGS3) how much fun would that be..and imagine the bad reviews it will get(snake takes a dump...on us all:O) By the looks of MGS on the PS2 i have no doubt that this game will blow us away.

now the depressing game of the year looks like its going to