Design Software?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by illegalprelude, Jan 11, 2007.

1. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

Hey there you guys, I was recently in our local apple store and I ran across a product called Microspot Interiors

Ive always have wanted to start my own business for this hybrid lounge idea ive had and so at first, this program interested me. Something cheap to play around with but the more I read it, the more it seems to be geared towards just house. Again, im only 21 so im not looking for anything professional, something to just keep myself busy with but anybody think this program will do it and or know of a better program that might just do it?

2. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

3. emw macrumors G4

emw

The new version also works on the Mac.

4. illegalprelude thread starter macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

hmm thanks for the links so far, seems that neither of these programs are beginner friendly are they?

5. PeggyD macrumors 6502a

I tried a lot of design software when planning our major remodel, most of it on the PC since the only 3D Mac design program was Abbracadata's 3D Walk Around. They were planning an OS X 3D program that looked very promising, but they went bankrupt in the process. Of all of the programs I tried, I liked Punch! the best & was thrilled when they released a Mac version late last year. I first used it in Virtual PC & rarely looked at the manual. The Mac version is even more intuitive. It's not just a port of the Windows version, they actually make it Mac-friendly.