designers who blog

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by FrankieTDouglas, Aug 7, 2006.

1. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

Mar 10, 2005
    I'm pretty stoked right now. has me (Andy Bloxham) in their latest feature entry on the website. It's a cool site, full of various artists who keep websites and blogs and etc. Their featuring me due to a photo blog I keep, though, not for design reasons. Anyway, was pretty tickled when I went to the site and saw it up there a moment ago. I've received a lot of helpful info in this forum, especially in the picture of a day thread, so I thought I'd share.
  2. taytho macrumors 6502

Jun 22, 2005
    KC, MO
    congrats.... i like it a lot. I have been meaning to start somethign like this of my own.... how did you get your start?
  3. FrankieTDouglas thread starter macrumors 65816

Mar 10, 2005
    A photo blog? I have a thing called Wordpress on my server. It's basically used for submitting news, update reports, blogging, etc etc. I just post a photo as a new submission every few days or so. Or post a handful at one time to show some recent work.
  4. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Nov 20, 2002
    Good stuff Andy. Nice to get some recognition, eh?

I see you are running a modded version of the default WP theme. I'm doing the same at my blog. I searched through a ton of the themes at Wordpress, but nothing really jumped out at me, so I just hacked around at the default theme's spreadsheet until I got what I wanted and needed.